Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday (56)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas

September 5 2017 | Bloomsbury Childrens
In the next installment of the New York Times bestselling Throne of Glass series, follow Chaol on his sweeping journey to a distant empire.

Why am I waiting on this?
We're almost there, almost end of the series! I have high hopes for this one, I'm hoping we really get into Chaol. Maybe some love will be restored to this once-revered character.




A Semi-Definitive List of Worst Nightmares by Krystal Sutherland

Septemer 5 2017 | Penguin Australia
...the hilarious, reality-bending tale of two outsiders facing their greatest fears about life and love one debilitating phobia at a time.

Why am I waiting on this?
This sounds like such a fun book, plus - hello! - more #LoveOzYA! Sad that I won't be attending her book event!





Comment and let me know what upcoming releases you're waiting on!



Related Posts with Thumbnails