Friday, August 5, 2011

30 Day Book Meme: Day 9

"Memes are fun! Well, some of them are at least."
Hosted by Arielle (Chimneys and Magic)!
Day 9: A book you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving

Note: I usually won't read books I don't think I'll at least like, unless they were for review. All of these were, though they were either accepted or requested. :P

The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder (contemporary)
Verse novels and I don't normally get along.
This was my first Schroeder book and certainly not my last.

The Dark Divine by Bree Despain (paranormal)
Before this book I thought that paranormal just wasn't for me.
This series is out of this world outstanding. *sigh*



Across the Universe by Beth Revis (sci-fi)
If it weren't for the hype and publicity this would have slipped right past me.
I loved this book, and I'm so glad I finally ordered a copy!

Winter's Shadow by M.J. Hearle (paranormal)
At first, when I started reading, I was so unsure whether I'd like this or not.
Paranormal is still shaky for me, but I absolutely loved it.



What is a book you thought you wouldn’t like
but ended up loving?


Related Posts with Thumbnails