Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (34)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Thanks to Erica of The Book Cellar for featuring this book, otherwise I wouldn't have posted one at all this week.

~~~
 
(in order of release date)




Title: Take A Bow {goodreads}
Author: Elizabeth Eulberg
Release Date (dd/mm/yy): April 2012
Publisher: Scholastic (Point)

Why am I waiting on this?

I was not in love with The Lonely Hearts Club, though fans of The Beatles should be over the moon because of it. The real saver, for me, was Prom and Prejudice. Just an amazing read, and I'm hoping against hope that I enjoy this one too.

Look at that beautiful cover! I love that her covers have the same fonts and style. :)





Have you read any of Eulberg's books?
If not, are there any you'd like to?


Thanks for visiting my weekly (AHEM) WoW post. ♥

Comment with your WoW post and I'll check it out!
Related Posts with Thumbnails