Friday, July 29, 2011

30 Day Book Meme: Day 2 & Life

"Memes are fun! Well, some of them are at least."
Hosted by Arielle (Chimneys and Magic)!

Day 2: A book that you’ve read more than 3 times


I have not read a YA more than 3 times, though I'm sure that I've read some of my childhood books more than 3 times before.

Specifically, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl. I was a HUGE fan, and was really saddened to hear that he'd passed away (and I didn't know about it until recently).

I used to be a pretty big manga reader in the past too, and would read series again and again.

Sorry. Nothing too interesting today. Check back tomorrow for my next answer!

WHAT ABOUT YOU?
What books have you read more than 3 times?


As my blog isn't a particularly personal one, I don't normally talk about my life in much detail. But my mission for these holidays was a success! What my mission was you ask?

To get my P1 Driver Licence!

Now I won't be sharing my photo, but rest assured I'm now a proud owner of a brand spankin' new licence. I'm going to miss my Learner's licence, mostly because I was smiling and now I look like an incorrigible drug addict.

Sadly enough I'm still the first among my friend circle to get my Ps, though I think I just beat one of my friends, as she's supposed to be going for her test next week...

I also passed all my first semester courses! :DD

I'm hoping to go travel somewhere with a bunch of friends for the summer holidays. Don't know where, it's possible now that we can road trip it, as more will have their Ps by then I'm sure. Any suggestions (NSW)?

Related Posts with Thumbnails