Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (26): Divergent and Starcrossed

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.





Title: Divergent (#1) {goodreads}
Author: Veronica Roth
Release Date (dd/mm/yy): 03/05/11
Publisher: Harper Collins

Why am I waiting on this?
I've heard so many great things about this one! I love dystopia, and this sounds like a phenomenal read. I've already pre-ordered my copy.

Links:
Veronica's Blog
Twitter




Title: Starcrossed {goodreads}
Author: Josephine Angelini
Release Date (dd/mm/yy): 31/05/11
Publisher: Harper Teen

Why am I waiting on this?
Greek mythology? This looks and sounds amazing!

Links:







Thanks for visiting my weekly WoW post. ♥

Comment with your WoW post and I'll check it out!
Related Posts with Thumbnails