Saturday, November 27, 2010

Weekend Question (8): Reading books


Weekend Question is hosted at Liz at Cleverly Inked. Every weekend, a bookish question will be asked.

This week I made up a question. Liz is undergoing personal things right now, so I'll be making up my own questions to answer. :)

Weekend Question:

How many books do you read at a time, on average?

I used to only read one book a time, but lately I've been tackling two at a time. However, I much prefer to read books exclusively, so as to focus all my attention to that one story and its characters. I think it stems from my growing anxiety that I've been unable to just keep to one book.

What about you?

Yo! Are you interested in joining in the weekly meme, too?
Make sure to link back to Liz @ Cleverly Inked!
Related Posts with Thumbnails