Friday, November 5, 2010

Blog Hop (9) | Follow Friday (6)


Book Blogger Hop
Hey fellow bloggers and/or readers,


READ ON FOR EXTRA ENTRIES FOR MY CURRENT CONTEST! ;)


Thanks for hopping along to my little blog. :) Hope you enjoy your visit, and like what you see. If you do, feel free to follow.

If you'd like to hop around, too, then visit Jennifer at Crazy for Books for all the details! 

~~~

This week's question comes from Vicki who blogs at The Wolf's Den:

"What are your feelings on losing followers? Have you ever stopped following a blog?"

It's sad, but it really can't be stopped, can it? I don't actually notice when I lose a follower anymore. That, or I haven't lost one in a while. I'm not really all that sure; but, bottom line, followers are nothing compared to people who actually comment. It's nice when people take the time out to respond to what I say on here. :)

I think I have stopped following one or two. There are a few I'm following that are kind of drivel, meaning they don't post any meaningful content; a paragraph constitutes a review; or the only posts they have are for linking to giveaways. The list goes on. Main reason why I don't unfollow that often: I'm super lazy. That's it. I'm sure there are other people out there like me. I'll probably try and get rid of some soon, though. Thanks for reminding me, Vicki!





Hosted by Parajunkee's View, another feature meme through which you can discover new blog sites. :) If you follow me, comment and I'll follow you back without fail.

Here's this week's question:

Who are your favorite authors??

All my favourite authors are contemporary YA authors. They like to keep it real! :D

2 Bonus points for Elevensies Love if you can tell me what's significant about these colours.
It's really random!! Think food. Email me at cc932005(at)hotmail(dot)com with your answer/s.

Gayle Forman, author of If I Stay (2009) and Where She Went (2011)
Lauren Oliver, author of Before I Fall (2011) and Delirium (2011)
Jandy Nelson, author of The Sky is Everywhere (2010) and The History of Luck (2011)
Holly Cupala, author of Tell Me a Secret (2010) and Don't Breathe A Word (2011)
Jay Asher, author of Th1rteen R3asons Why (2007), second book WIP

 Stick around for...
- Special IMM (14): VLOG edition! 2 weeks' worth of new books, about 15 books, depending on how you count them. :P You'll see...
- What I thought about new dystopian 2011 YA fiction Delirium by Lauren Oliver, author of the amazing Before I Fall {review for Before I Fall}
- Aussie-only contest, featuring two YA 2010 ARCs!
- Currently: Contest for Elevensies (debut 2011 YA novels) {link} Ends November 20th.


Related Posts with Thumbnails