Friday, November 26, 2010

Blog Hop (12) // Follow Friday (9)


Book Blogger Hop
Hey fellow bloggers and/or readers,


Thanks for hopping along to my little blog. :) Hope you enjoy your visit, and like what you see. If you do, feel free to follow.

If you'd like to hop around, too, then visit Jennifer at Crazy for Books for all the details! 

Here's this week's question:

What's your favourite cover?

Right now, I like the cover for . . .



Hosted by Parajunkee's View, another feature meme through which you can discover new blog sites. :) If you follow me, comment and I'll follow you back without fail.

Here's this week's question:

COMING SOON


What happened this week?

(weekly)
- Review of The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller: "If you love mysteries, you'd better give this one a spin." (4.5/5)

- Review of I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore: "I was pleasantly surprised...found myself immersed within the novel..." (4/5)

- Review of Matched by Ally Condie: "...a beautifully heart-breaking and poignant portrayal of a futuristic world." (4/5)

- I'm waiting on Ripple by Mandy Hubbard this week.

- A sneak peak into The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams with Teaser Tuesday.

- Another Elevensies Love feature, for debut author Kirsten Hubbard and her alluring contemporary YA novel, Like Mandarin.

- I announced the winners of my ARC contest and my Elevensies Love contest.

- I set myself the challenge: 2011 Debut Authors, hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

- In My Mailbox (16)

- I watched Harry Potter and combatted adversity. {link}


Related Posts with Thumbnails