Friday, October 15, 2010

Vote for my next read & Formspring & I cracked...

Image: © lovemetoinfinity
  So, I'm already 1/3 the way through my big exams. They don't really seem as big as I had once perceived them to be, which is why I'm on here, blogging instead of studying. And reading. I haven't read a book (a real book) in a week!!

~~~~~


I've been overwhelmed by the amount of books I still have yet to read, so I'm letting you guys choose which book I should read next (kinda)! On the sidebar I have what I'm reading now, Anastasia's Secret. I'm planning to read Embrace by Jessica Shirvington next, since this is my first review copy from Hachette and it's releasing...tomorrow?

Since I'm not feeling up to reading a "hyped up" book until next month, I've only listed books that may not have received as much publicity and craving from readers.


 "Rules":

  1. Comment with your choice. Even just a number (1-4, from left to right) would suffice.
  2. If this goes well, I may make this a bi-weekly function on the blog.
  3. Blogger polls don't like my html'ed up images. :( If it were up to me, I'd have a poll. Much simpler.
  4. I'd love to know why you chose that book. Title, book cover, good reviews? (optional)
  5. Credit to Holly from Good Golly Miss Holly who semi-inspired me to do this.
 WHAT DO I READ NEXT?



ALSO...

If you stop by, as well as commenting, I'd love for you to ASK ME A QUESTION ON FORMSPRING! I need to be asked questions. I've only answered the "stock" questions so far, and it's depressing me. It can be as random as you want it to be, just don't get too personal or wacky, because then I'll have to hunt you down.

Below, I've included the form. All you have to do is type and enter!
If you do, I'll give you a cookie. ;)


Related Posts with Thumbnails