Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (4) Glimmerglass


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
Grab the book you are currently reading and randomly post a couple sentences.
I haven't done one in a while, and I figure I could do for a bit of filler fun.

Here is a teaser for "Glimmerglass" by Jenna Black (eBook)

“What do you see?” he asked.
I shook my head, still staring out into the mist, trying not to believe what was right before my eyes. I blinked, and the forest was still there. Oh, crap. I shifted my focus to the afterimage of English countryside, and as I stared at it, it solidified once more, the forest fading into the background, but not disappearing.
“What the hell…?” I mumbled.

Glimmerglass was released May 25th 2010, and I've been reading it on and off for a week or two. I mean, it's picked up speed, but I just keep on piling on other books to read on the side. It's a fantasy fairy YA novel. Needless to say, this isn't a bad book. It's just me, and the fact that I'm reading this one not as a physical copy, but on computer/mp4 player, since it's an ebook.

Hope you enjoy this week's
Teaser Tuesday! What are you reading?

Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
Pages: 304
Release date: May 2010
Genre: fantasy, romance, action
Ages: YA, 14+
Amazon | Goodreads

ALSO, I received another The Versatile Blogger Award, thanks to Once Upon a Twilight! I'm not too sure if I'm meant to list another 7 things about me and tag 15 more people. Just wanted to say thanks! :)

14 comments:

Jennifer said... [Reply]

Now that is a tease what happens next? My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesdays-in-the-first-circle.html

Shelley Munro said... [Reply]

I haven't read any of Jenna's YA books. That's an interesting teaser.

Here’s My Teaser

Deepali said... [Reply]

Also, I just started following you on twitter - do add me too! @deepratap

Deepali said... [Reply]

Here's my teaser:
Teaser Tuesday #7 - Maker's Song 1- Rush of Wings

Cheers,
Dee

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Oh! I have this book, but I haven't started it yet! I'll have to move it closer to the top of my TBR pile! Great teaser!

gautami tripathy said... [Reply]

Good one!

Here is my Tuesday teaser done differently!

Laurel-Rain Snow said... [Reply]

That's a beautiful passage...almost poetic.

Here's mine:

http://rainysnowday.wordpress.com/2010/08/10/teaser-tuesdays-19/

Misha said... [Reply]

The book seems interesting! Great teaser!

My teaser
http://books-love-affair.blogspot.com/2010/08/treasured-tuesdays-and-teaser-tuesdays_10.html

Misha

Anne said... [Reply]

Good one! I'm actually looking for a book with fairies in it. =)

My teaser is here.

Jenna JL said... [Reply]

Good teaser! I bought this book, but have not had a chance to read it yet. Hope you enjoy it.
My Teaser this week is Kiss It.

Lizzy said... [Reply]

Great teaser! I can't read books on my computer, I just have a hard time getting into them when I'm not physically holding the book.

Lillie (AliseOnLife) said... [Reply]

I have this in my towering TBR. I'm definitely interested in reading more.

My teaser for this week is from Beth Kephart's upcoming release, Dangerous Neighbors.

Marg said... [Reply]

What a gorgeous cover!

My teaser is here

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said... [Reply]

Love the teaser. I just finished this novel and will have my review up tomorrow!=) If you decide to post a review I would love to have you link your review to mine.
On every review I post I add a Linky Tools widget so other can connect to reviews of the same title!=)

Have a good one!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails